Information Services for Staff
The Library supports the education and research needs of the UCSF Medical Center clinical nurses and non-academic personnel. Special content and services are also available for patients and their partners, family members and friends. Contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 885-7378 for assistance.
Research and Reference Services
- Literature searches
- Help with systematic reviews
- Private or group tutorials in any database
- Endnote, RefWorks support
The Fishbon Library periodically offers workshops in database searching and citation management. Customized workshops for groups or individuals available on request.
Check availability and register on INEx Connect.
Get journal articles, chapters, books - fast and free (mostly). Our Interlibrary Loan Service:
- Has access to thousands of libraries
- Specializes in really fast delivery
- No forms necessary
- Submit your requests via phone or email
- Along with your request, be sure to include:
- your contact information
- deadline (e.g., ASAP, next week)
- delivery preference (PDF, hard copy)
Interlibrary Services are for UCSF Medical Center nursing and non-academic staff.
UCSF Institute for Nursing Excellence
The Fishbon Library is a part of the UCSF Institute for Nursing Excellence: dedicated to sustained skill-acquisition, life-long learning and clinical inquiry that promotes excellence in family care.