Research & Reference Services
- Literature searches
- Help with systematic reviews
- Access to Embase
- Private or group tutorials in any database
- Endnote, RefWorks support
Services are for UCSF Medical Center staff and UCSF staff, residents, researchers, students working at Mount Zion
Submit your research or literature search request
Phone: (415) 885-7378
Fax: (415) 776-0689
Or, submit an online search request.
Please note: Use the "submit by Email" button to forward your research request to the Fishbon Library (you must have an email application such as Outlook installed to use this feature). Users with Adobe Reader 8 or higher may also save a copy of the PDF to their local disk and then use their Gmail or other web mail account to email their request to the library.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your request from the reference librarian.
Citation Managers supported at the Fishbon Library
- Store up to 50,000 references
- 2GB online storage
- 20 most popular bibliographic styles
- Share your research by giving read/write access to groups and references
- Webpage reference capture
- Free to UCSF: access @ Web of Science
- References stored online - manage them anywhere
- Share with other collaborators with RefShare
- Free to UCSF: access provided by the UCSF Campus Library
- Unlimited reference storage
- 5GB of file storage
- Search online sources from within Endnote
- Import, annotate and search PDF text, notes and annotations
- Find full text in one click
- Automatically update records
- Create/modify your CV
- Requires purchase
Resources for Patients
Patients and visitors can learn more about the resources available to them at the UCSF Patient Health Library website.