About the Library
The Fishbon Library is a department within the UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion. Priority access to all resources and services are for our primary clientele: our nurses, non-academic medical center staff, patients and their families.
|Address||UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion
1600 Divisadero Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Fishbon Librarians are available by appointment for research consultations. The library also accepts requests for reference support via telephone and email.
Borrowing privileges from the Fishbon Library are extended to the following only:
- Full & part-time permanent UCSF faculty and staff
- Students currently registered at UCSF
- Guest faculty/researchers if their faculty sponsor is willing to have the items borrowed in their name.
- Loan period for all general library materials is 4 weeks.
- Reference materials may be loaned at the discretion of the Librarian..
- Journals may be loaned at the discretion of the Librarian for a few hours.
Visiting the Library
Get Mount Zion driving directions, maps and parking information