Welcome to the UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion Sleep Disorders Center. The UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion Sleep Disorders Center was established in 1994 and has been accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine since 1995. The medical director is Board Certified in Sleep Medicine.
Our Sleep Disorders Center offers a comprehensive range of services and treatments for all sleep disorders, including Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Periodic Leg Movements, Restless Legs Syndrome, Narcolepsy and Snoring. Treatment is individualized to each patient's needs. We evaluate patients from children (age two and up), to adults and the elderly.
Our professional staff include:
- David Claman, MD, Medical Director, Board Certified Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Rochelle Zak, MD, Board Certified Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Chris Garvey, FNP, MSN, MPA, Nurse Practitioner Sleep Specialist
- Julianne Blythe, MPA, PA-C, Physician's Assistant Sleep Specialist
Our technical staff include:
- Kimberly Trotter, MA, RPSGT, Administrative Director
- Braden McGraw, RPSGT, Technical Coordinator
- Michelle McKellar, RN, RPSGT, Registered Nurse, Night Shift Supervisor
- Edmund Carvajal, RRT, RPSGT, Respiratory Therapist, Night Shift Supervisor
- Sonia Lopez, CMA, Certified Medical Assistant
Our office staff include:
- Annette Elliott, Administrative Assistant
- Yolanda Jefferson, Administrative Assistant
Sleep Disorders Center Office
2330 Post Street, Suite 420
San Francisco, CA 94115
Parking available on Sutter between Divisadero and Broderick
Sleep Testing Laboratory
1800 Sutter Street at Buchanan
San Francisco CA 94115
Parking is available either next to the hotel ($25/night), or two blocks away at Japan Town Parking on Geary between Laguna and Webster ($20/night).
Telephone: (415) 885-7886
Fax: (415) 885-3650
Office hours: 9:00am-12noon and 2:00pm-5:00pm Monday-Friday. Sleep testing is by appointment only.