The UCSF Patient Health Library is a comprehensive health information resource center at the UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion. The library has medical books and journals, health newsletters, and more, plus access to Internet resources. Most importantly, a professional medical librarian is available to help with your health information questions. >> More about the Patient Health Library
Health Information Updates
Monday, November 25, 2013 16:29:00 PM
- How can I limit calories and still enjoy the holidays?
- How long do I need to cook a 20-pound turkey?
- What should I know to safely cook for a large group?
- How long will my leftovers still be good?
- My mom is undergoing chemotherapy. Do I need to pay special attention to my food preparation habits?
- What can I make for people on special diets?
-Enjoy Guilt-Free Holiday Celebrations
-Food Safety Tips for Holiday Road Trips
[Source: Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics]
-Cooking for the Family… Gluten-free, Vegan and All
[Source: American Institute for Cancer Research]
-Food Safety Tips for Healthy Holidays
[Source: US Department of Agriculture]
-Are You Storing Food Safely?
[Source: US Food and Drug Administration]
-Food Safety During Cancer Therapy
[Source: UCSF Ida & Joseph Friend Cancer Resource Center]
Phone: (415) 885-7285
Fax: (415) 885-3665
Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Sign up for our mailing list to be notified about classes and special events.
Want to thank someone at UCSF?
Send a THANKS recognition letter.