- Nursing Online Research & Innovation Resource Portal
The Nursing Online Research & Innovation Resource Portal for the UCSF Medical Center was designed and is maintained by members of the Research & Innovation Council. The purpose of the portal is to gather commonly used resources to assist in Quality Improvement activities, Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), Research, and Innovation. We welcome any feedback and we hope that this site helps to advance research and innovation in the Department of Nursing at UCSF Medical Center.
- The Fishbon Library is conducting workshops in Evidence Based Nursing Practice. Visit the Library's Workshops page for dates and times.
Ask a Librarian
Please note - services are for UCSF faculty and staff only:
Contact a professional medical librarian for help with any of your research needs:
- quick reference questions
- in-depth searches for evidence-based data
- private coaching sessions
- group workshops on searching the nursing / medical literature
phone: (415) 885-7378
Fishbon Memorial Library
UCSF Medical Center
at Mount Zion
1600 Divisadero Street, Room A116