The Mount Zion Health Information Alliance
The Mount Zion Health Information Alliance (MZHIA) brings together various information and support centers scattered throughout the Mount Zion complex. These centers collaborate on the development of shared resources and services for the benefit of patients, their families and friends, and the Mount Zion UCSF community-at-large. View our printable brochure.
Below is a list of members with links to their websites for more information:
- Art for Recovery… Sharing creativity, healing spirits, leaving a legacy
- Asian Heart & Vascular Center…Providing culturally sensitive cardiovascular services to Asian Americans
- Carol Franc Buck Breast Care Center – Decision Support Services …Promoting patient participation in medical decisions
- The Ida & Joseph Friend Cancer Resource Center … Providing support & wellness services to cancer patients
- UCSF Headache Center, Department of Neurology
- UCSF National Center of Excellence in Women's Health ... Working to improve the health status of all women across the life span
- Osher Center for Integrative Medicine … Healing the whole person
- UCSF Pain Management Center at Mount Zion
- UCSF Patient Health Library … The place for finding health and medical information for UCSF patients and their friends, family members and partners
- Women’s Health Resource Center, a service of the National Center of Excellence in Women's Health … Transforming health, improving lives of women
For MZHIA members only:
The UCSF Medical Center at Mount Zion's facilities are centered around 1600 Divisadero Street.
Patient Health Library Catalog
The UCSF Patient Health Library Catalog allows you to search the combined collections of Mount Zion Health Information Alliance members.